Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Senior Programmer

Actually i dont want talk about my working life here...But seems I like my senior programmer so much so i want to promote her here... hehe

Briefly describe what i am working

Normally during office time i am developing a software with my colleague(Kelly), she is a JAVA queen, but i am ROJAK king, haha... mean she PRO in JAVA, but she very easy to understand other language like C# and so many language and Rojak King mean know half Java, half C#, half VB, half C++, half php, half .Net....

We will help each other, when she don't understand, she will ask me, and i will ask her too, i am very happy that can work with her...

Currently I am doing a SPA system with my colleague (Kelly) by using C# language, she really a talented woman, i will show her picture next time...leng lui(pretty woman) I am her admirer, hehe...Good in logic, Good in programming, Good in planning, Good in communicating, Good in Caring, Good in socializing and so many many good la...

She very cute and funny, i can tell you all honestly, IT field are all aliens...hahaha..Yes, I am one of them, i am coming from Pluto, My ex colleague was coming from Mars, but now she left the company already...T.T

I am here to Thanks for my senior programmer...
Thank you Kelly
...

This is my name card
(I have blurred my company name)

No comments:

Post a Comment