Sunday, January 3, 2010

Short Hair



A new year cut for a new hair style...
But regret after cutting...
One word to describe "Weird!!!"
i ask the barber i want cut it short, before he cut i asked him, am i suit for short hair, he said yeap...
he straight away chop my sideburns, he chop once my heart scratch once..damn it...
Finally the result, i stunned over there...OMG!!! no choice cannot fix it back...
when i back and look at the mirror, not satisfied...keep on looking see where look weird... finally i found out is the right side is longer than left side... so i cut myself become same size as my left side.... =.="""
luckily is balance if nooooooooooooooooo..... i really will shave my hair... prepare to be a monk!!!...at least is better than what he cut for me...
then i try to find the solution how to cover my hair, try to wear cap, it is damn funny weih when i wear my favorite cap "SEXY" n "I love Stage" damn!!!...(review my cap collection post)
then try Japanese soldier cap, also not suitable... finally found a snow cap, and it quite suite for this hair... so fast fast wear it and went shopping with my fren... should be weird, because i can feel that a lot of people are looking at me...said this guy is not in winter place what the hell he wear the snow cap...haha... my OS..haha... and i still dare to share with you all...haha... bravy lea..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment