Monday, January 18, 2010

Japanese Buffet 3

Within one month I went 3 times for Japanese buffet.
 (Review Japanese Buffet Night and Japanese Buffet night 2)

This time was eating lunch at Jogoya in Starhill Gallery with Noel and Noel's friend (Simone)...
Fried Prawn and Fish


Seafood Fried Rice


Coconut


I'm eating the fried prawn...nice nice nice^^


Oysters with lemon


Egg with chicken


Sushi Handroll prawn and squish


Nice^^


Scallops


Fried cheong Fun


Simone and Noel


I'm eating oyster..hehe...Not really like this...haha


Siew mai


Cheese cake and puddings


Snow Flakes( i make this myself)


you can choose whatever you want to put on your snow flake^^








Haagen-Dazs


I make this myself also...haha..i mixed them together...
so become colorful... TOOOO sweet...=.="


Jogoya


Fu(chinese) Fok(Cantonese) Blessing(english)


Going back (inside lift)

1 comment:

  1. * ~ oh my godness..when u call me said u eating buffet at jogoya i reli feel shock lea..u wan gain weight issit?haha..

    ReplyDelete