Friday, January 8, 2010

Princess Hannah

Princess Hannah
Briefly describe about Hannah
She is my friend's dog, her name (Hannah).... Her owner call her Princess Hannah...
She is type of Pomeranian and is part of the German Spitz
Yesterday, her owner left her in house, and I take care of her (My 1st experience of taking care dog)...She is just 2 months old, and very active.
her owner asked me to feed her, so I went to her owner house and took all her stuff like, water bottle and food. she stay in my room quietly(maybe is too hungry already) haha...
So i thought she eat a lot so i pour 3/4 of her food in her bowl and soak with hot water.
after 15 mins, i fed her...but she eat few, i thought dogs normally eat a lot and i don't know why she eat so little, and then i keep on forcing her eat, but seems she don't want eat then i just leave it. wasted! See the picture below. after that she run here and there, and i don't know what to do, then i just online and leave her alone, suddenly i heard something poo poo pooooo...and turned to her.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE POOOO ON MY FLOOR!!!
then i immediately clean it....
OK, Fine, so i thought will not have 2nd time... and leave her alone and continue to chit chat with friends.
Suddenly, i felt so silent and turned to her again....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Damn!!! this time peeeeeeeeee on my bed.... i went crazy this time, plan to fry her... but look at her face, sooooo cute and you would not have the mind to do it...
This time i shout at her "Hannah!!! Sit" she really sit and look at me, then i touch her head and she fall asleep... her sleeping look so cute.... even i want to take something also take it slow motion, i scare to awake her...
and i continue chit chat with my friends...
Suddenly she woke up and run here and there, i don't know why she so active , i am so scare this time, scare she poo and pee... but...she did it again... luckily is not pooing,but is peeing on my bed again...then i keep on notice her, once she comes to my bed, immediately i move it to floor...but she still keep on coming to me, and lean beside my hand then i hug her and she sit under my chest accompany me...so cute...^^
12am i called her owner, still don't want back, don't forget your princess arrr... and her owner said not yet... then i switch off the light, and wanted to sleep with her but she still keep on running here and there... this time I used the hanger hit on the floor and shout "Hannah!!!" and she keep quiet...hahaha^^...yeah... and then she fall asleep again... i myself has also fell asleep... we sleep together...
2.30am her owner called, i am coming to get back my dog...
when my HP rang she wakes up immediately...
then i packed all her stuff and carry her up and returned to her owner...-.-... miss her...

To: Hannah
You must listen to your owner ya, don't be a notti Princess ok...^^

Licking water
Her pooooo
Her Food, wasted (Sorry, for the owner)
Small Size, so cute
Cutezzz cutezzzz
Hannah is posing
Don't bite me

No comments:

Post a Comment