Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About My Bro

My bro and Me

He can consider a good bro and a notti bro

let's talk about why he notti first...^^

1 - Rude words always out from his mouth
E.g: MPK, CB, LJ, SH

2 - Talk so loud, until opposite aunty also complain

3 - Talk loud loud to his bro
E.g: Oi!....

4 - The things he not sure always wanna bet with me.
E.g: Jyef: EH, you know once the handbrake has been pulled up, and you cannot move the car anymore...
Ee: Your head, it still can be move...
Jyef: Cannot!
Ee: You wanna bet with me? (loud)
Jyef: You try then you know...
Ee: OK then...
Yes, he tried.... but the car is not moving...
and i shouted at him, See... Next time the thing you not sure, don't simply bet with others!...
gerrrrrhhhh!!! wrinkles more...

5 - Stingy bro... come lend me your HP awhile... no way, i wanna SMS with girl girl... later got no money already.... he said "Use your office handphone la" i was like =.=" at him...

okok (cute voice of talking this)

Good things of him are....

1 - Caring, he quite care about me...
E.g: that day when i was in airport, my mum suspected me that i have no enough money to spend, but i said i got... my mum does not believe me.. said if you no enough money you must tell ok...when they left me, my bro straight away gave me a sms said, if you really got no enough money you must tell me k, i give you...haha... but i thought he is a spy from my mum...and i was wrong, i knew it yesterday, he told me everything, not mum asking him to do this... and he swore in front of me... and i was feel guilty and touching when heard about this... i said...now only i know he treat me so good de arrrr...^^

2 - Sharing, both of us will share things to each other...
E.g: Family problems...

3 - Advising, we will advice each other, if the reason is there...

4 - Love story... share love story to each other...^^
To:41
Hay, i not that mean to pour you cold water la, is just i don't want see you get hurts later on...
already got example from you... so i don't want it happen to you again... everybody might hurts you, cheat you... but always remember only your family member will not do that to you... I will always support you...^^

5 - Sporting - he is a talented player in outdoor activities
E.g: Football, Badminton, Basketball, Snooker, Tennis, Swimming and so many

6 - Good in socializing - old ladies like him so much when talked with him...=.=" he is an aunty killer....

I asked him a stupid question just now...

If your Bro and your Lover is going to drown who will you rescue first...
He immediately answer, My Bro....
I thought my ears was full of ears shit can't hear properly...
and he add on one thing, he said...Bro only got one... Lover can find another one...
so touching when i heard this.... hahaha^^

Anyway he is my good and talented BROTHER...
I am so lucky to have him as my brother and i will appreciate him forever...

To: 41
No matter how tough you face the problems, remember you still got one brother beside you to hold for you...Good luck!!!^^

1 comment:

  1. * ~ 41 always good to eu de lea..haha..when u told me today..reli touching lea..good good good.. ^^

    ReplyDelete