Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Night

Whole afternoon got nothing to do...

but Hannah's owner has to go out at night, so i gonna take care of her again...^^
second time of taking care of dog
this time got bit experience...hehe
Hannah's owner show me how much is her food... and prepared everything for me...
so i brought her back to my home...
then i got bit tired and start massage my eyes, after finished massage my eyes, i saw her was felt asleep... then i took a nap with her...she was sleeping beside me^^
around 7pm my bro asked me to go shopping and dinner with him...
before i went out, i prepared her food for her and bring her back to her owner's house...
i left her in the room...T.T...
she looks so pity...but no choice i have to leave her, because for my dinner....
Then went shopping with my bro, we took a nasty and tasteless dinner....
One word to describe "Sucks!!!" Food totally out!
For drinks, my bro ordered honey dew juice, it is tasteless and my mango fruit juice, it is sweetest!!! haizzz...somemore Expensive...

Honey Dew Juice and Mango Fruit Juice




actually planned to eat at Chinese cuisine , but have to walk quite far, so the fastest way to feed my stomach is to take the nearest restaurant in the shopping mall...
After finished eating, we walked around and bought some daily necessity...

going to pay that time, the Cashier said 20cents for the plastic bag... i was =.=" at her... ok fine...i paid... actually i knew this from Ikea... last time i went Ikea bought a dustbin, the cashier said the same thing, if need plastic bag you need to pay for it, this is to save the global blablabla...

Shop is closing and we are going back... to reached the shopping from our house it took us 5 mins...
but to reached our house from the shopping it took us 30mins... jam inside the basement...=.="...
i thought economic crisis, don't know why still got lots of people shopping...haha... maybe Chinese New Year is coming...haha^^...

So exciting, i can see Hannah again... Miss her all the time...and i asked my bro to stop me at her owner's house i bring her back to my home.

When i opened her owner's room door, she was barking at me... is like giving me the signal that i left her alone...so pity look...then i carried her and bring her back to my house...
My bro and his friends was playing with her...^^...she looks so exciting and her tail keep on waving...when i went out of my room she immediately follow me, i went there she follow there, i went here she follow here...haha so cutezzzz, especially the way she run, ^^... small size running is really cutezzzzz....^^.....
She don't like my cap
Me and Hannah
Hannah look at the Camera please...

Now she got bit tired, because she was too active just now...haha...
and now she leave me alone, so that i only free to write this post....

Shhhhhh.... (whispering) she is sleeping, i gonna cover blanket for her...^^
To: Hannah
You are very cute... I love you more each day...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment