Thursday, January 14, 2010

Extra Add On Xin Ramen




Dint went out for dinner yesterday, so Xin Ramen is my spare food...haha... After Dismissed i went to groceries shop to buy some ingredients to add on my Xin Ramen... Actually, got story about this Ramen... But i don't want to describe here... everything has passed... but i still remembered how to make this...^^

When i was cooking, the fire of the stove is getting smaller and smaller and got a sound "Piak, Piak, Piak"... i don't care and continue cooking, i damn scare i can't get it done...My bro don't even help, sitting inside the room and chit chatting with his friends...T.T... I am the one prepared, I am the one who sliced the meat, I am the one boiled the water... (Everything)
Finally done...


My Bro had tried this before, but yesterday he asked me to open a stall of selling this Ramen, I was like =.=" at him again...^^... some more set me the price, for this bowl he set the price to RM 7.90...hahaha^^...
he said the price is reasonable...hahaha^^, got meat, corns, cheese and hot dog... and i keep on =.=" at him...
then he keep quiet...hahaha^^...


2 comments:

  1. so creative de Ramen..i love this ramen also de...but bit expensive ..haaa

    next time can put 雜豆 make it more colorful, instead of corn nia...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my uncle bought sum of those in korea..,and its one of my favorite noodles...hehe
    but where di u learn to add the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete