Monday, January 18, 2010

Clubbing Night

        






I am not a clubbing Kaki actually...(Mean i am not a clubber, i dont like the environment at all)...

A suddenly something comes to my mind, Don't know what happened i will asked my friends to go club...and all of them got shocked..."Jyef are you serious?" i said yes....So i planned to go Quattro... but another team of my friend said wanna go Maison...and we decided to join them...but at last, outside the Maison...we suddenly change to Quattro...

There are 4 seasons in the club, Autumn is a club, there are fulled of people, so we went to Winter, it is a bar, the receptionist said you can go down to the Autumn as well.... The environment is nice, there has an Ice Room... is damn cold inside...

2 comments:

  1. * ~ jus admit tat u is clubber!! haha..tis saturday go again or u wan MOS..haha..u and yik hav to treat me..happy me..lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats is Winter bar... erm.. Quattro is getting so boring now... if you don't like to clubbing, then i prefer you go Library or Opera :)

    ReplyDelete