Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cooking (Last post of 2009)

Finally completed..haha^^
Frying the chicken chop with butter
Cooking the mushroom sauce
Noel is pouring the cream
Kevin C is cooking..haha
Peace
Foong Leng jie jie is cooking mushroom sauce...nice but sour...
A suddenly my friends said wanna cook chicken chop, so i dint take my dinner after i dismiss... so i was waiting them and chit chatting with friends, wait wait wait already 8pm they just finished buying the ingredient, and suddenly give me a call said "Jyef, my house got no gas already, can i cook at your kitchen?" =.=", by that time already 8.45pm... so they come and cook in my house, these are the cooking process...finished cooking was already 9.45pm. and i took my dinner at 9.45pm... damn hungry lea... and i just eat once piece only...but the chicken chop is quite nice, my friend 1st time make it... but the mushroom sauce is a bit sour...


No comments:

Post a Comment