Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Latest post updated...14 Dec 2009


Long time never update my blog, and i see a lot of my friends are keep updating their blog so i have to do so, this what we call in Chinese (gen pi chong)... anyway is good to update a blog, it is like record all your daily life. So i am writing this blog during my working time...boss not here, and nothing much to do on this time. i have been working here for 2 and a half months, this company not as big as Microsoft, but they call Siriesoft.. i have joined this company since 1st of Oct, by that time there were 2 girls working in this company, this company will hire me is because these 2 girls have been resigned...Y? Long story behind...anyway boss treat me still ok, just sometimes they keep rushing me... but sometimes boss will treat me and my colleague to have a dinner or drinks. I hope i can do well and learn more things in this company...

4 comments: