Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tyre air leak!!! 1st experience!!!

Thought i can have a happy 冬至节, Finally dismissed and going for Japanese buffet, but but but when i going to get my car, DAMN!!! i shout FxxK, my friend Kevin got shock thought my car was claimed. I said Pumcik!!! Damn!!!

Unlucky weih... funny stuff coming,

then i opened my boot, i saw Kevin started to find the kah chang (Tools), look so proooo... so i thought he can help me...but...

before we took out the Tyre, we can't get the cover out! it is so tight, i keep on plugging it out, but its still not successful, and kevin turn, keep trying but still no result... nvm then i said Kevin try to jack up the car, maybe it will be easy to get out the cover...wow jack a car took 10 mins still have not enough to get the tyre out, he some more said i saw others can jack very fast one how come this tools cannot do that, i myself also dunno so i just keep quite...

then i called my father and ask how to get the cover out, he shout at me this u also dunno arrrr!!! Kiao la(Dig la), so i keep digging still cannot, i so scare the cover let me dig until break....

suddenly a malay guy walked towards us, said Boleh tak (can or not) i said how to move this cover out, the he saw Kevin jack like that slow motion then he do himself, i can tell the funniest thing is he jack damn fast and there is another tool to combine with the jacking tool together therefore it will be easy to jack and fast, but kevin method is so damn funny one i tell you...

(i am laughing all the time writing this post...hahaha)

then the malay guy help me to plug out the cover, it is damn tight, need two people only can gao tim (get it done)...then i start screw out the screw and the malay guy said dont use hand use leg easy faster... gosh, really damn funny... he is like our teacher teach us how to change tyre...

he himself also laugh at us, we feel so shy... two guys dunno how to change tyre...i think there are alot of guys do not know how to change tyre, so i also cannot blame myself geh...no one taught me before...swt..=.=""

See how serious
Kevin's method of jacking car
Kevin trying to get the cover out
Pong Cik (leak out)
The Malay guy (expert)
You are touching not plugging out

1 comment:

  1. * ~ useless..haha..the malay uncle r reli geng and pro..so u know to change it now?

    ReplyDelete