Friday, December 18, 2009

My Keyboard Piano



I like to play my keyboard piano so much, almost everyday i also will play once... I never learn piano, but i know how to play... Why? 2 years ago my cousin taught me one song which is "Right here waiting", then learn myself and try play different kind of song, play play play until i can catch the key, sometimes i really proud of myself and my family members proud of me too... when i play piano that time, if there are people beside sure they will ask "learn until what grade", "where are you learning", "you learn before?" haha... then i will say, i never learn before... then they will start asking a lot of question like "How come!!!", "are u serious??", some dont trust me and go and ask my parents...haha...

i bought this Keyboard piano 10 months ago, and it is going to one year old soon... be my housemate i think they will feel noisy, because i really play it everyday, sometimes i will play it at midnight. hehe... i think my housemate wanted to kill me long time ago, or maybe they are enjoying my music...hehe...

i have composed 2 songs, one with lyric, the other one i am still thinking... i will upload here after i have done everything... and hope you all will like it...



2 comments:

  1. hehe... you are really awesome lah~
    know how to play so many songs~haha...
    proud of u~ LOL...
    really enjoy ur piano~ LOL...
    I wish u can upload ur own songs~ haha...
    +U +U +U

    ReplyDelete