Thursday, December 17, 2009

A couple should argue Always?

As a sweet and lovely couple should argue always?

Do you know why I will fight with you?

Do you know why I will do that to you?

Do you know why I will make u sad?

Let me tell you one by one...

First, when you talk you don't even care my feeling and yet u said it is a joke, but i don't think it is funny and it's hurt...

Come back to me, I just want to let u feel what feeling that you have gave to me, and you said I don't want to argue with you...and u feel upset.....

I don't care you and you said I don't care you much, when I care you that time you said i am annoying...Think, if the person is me that talk to you like that what will you feel?

That guy handsome than you, man than you, body nicer than you... you are comparing me to other... THINK again Please...

You said what can I do, not equal to what you also can do.
You said what can I say, not equal to what you can say too...
what does these mean?

I will stop here...there are a lot more...

I can tell you I am a romance's person, those will hurt my lover words i really will not say...

why i do that to you? this is because i wanted to let you feel what i feel, this is not call revenge... i just want you to know how it's hurt, i do patient about all what you have done to me.... but sure there has a limitation...

I really hope that we don't fight always, if there has a reason sure i will adapt you...

I LOVE YOU

7 comments:

  1. Moderate fight enuf la..wakaka XD haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont purposely fight with someone one... if Jyef one day fight with u, i think there is something very very serious cases happen... dont you think so? chelz and belle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. * ~ yeapz..agree!! sometime we fight for fun oni..and u wont purposely fight wiv others seriously..except seriouse case happen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. w0w!!! charrr.... i'mrelated to this post... so touching...

    ReplyDelete