Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Embarrassing

Today morning i start working on my program, and my boss was beside me teaching me how to do, after that when boss left, i start drawing on the touch screen computer, draw someone name there then I love you, then my colleague saw and said hay you love boss arrr why write boss name there? i said i dint...then he keep laughing me...=.=" i just simply sketching and i can very sure that he can't see clearly then he assume that i wrote my boss name..=.="... Anyway i just simply sketch only... Ning don't think too much ya...haha.. let's see what i have sketched out...
i always use the touch screen computer to draw Christmas Tree, i think this is the 3rd edition dy..haha... now you all should know my drawing skill la...i think kids can draw better than me...haha

1 comment: