Friday, February 27, 2009

Buffet Night

Finally i finished my 1st assignment (Case study A)....sleep at 7am and then wake up at 10am.... then went to pass up my assignment, but my lecturer wast there..i wait him for so long from 11.30am until 2pm.....and some more he is so unfriendly to talk to me....he ask me to redo some part...3.30pm i put into his pigeon hole....i havent take breakfast and lunch....tat time already not feel wan to eat...so i jz go back and have a sleep...until 8pm wake up...then my fren call me for dinner...we went steamboat buffet at "summer", we planned to go "Yuen" but its already fulled...
eat until very very full...until hard to walk...is too full...hahaafter eating we went KLCC take picture n wait until 12am to c the light off...then back and sleep again....

Night View of KLCC
Me n Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment