Friday, February 20, 2009

Feel sad, down, stress, tension, unhappy...

This is my last 2nd semester in my degree course, so in this semester i m taking 4 subject and got one subject is 100% coursework which is Computing project management (CPM), 100% coursework including 2 individual assignemnt each assignment 20%, one group project (40%) and one test (20%) In final year sure got lots of things to do, so one more thing cannot miss is the Final year project.....OMG!!!!! it is the overall of project which mean what i had learned from the 1st semester until now have to apply into this project... it is hard n it is individual work....T.T I got rejected of my proposal yesterday, but my supervisor ask me to change, and give me the idea of a new title... Next friday need to hand in an assignment before 11am...Hope i can get it done... another 2 subject which is Intelligent agent (50% coursework + 50% Final Exam) and Ecommerce with Mobile technology (30% coursework + 70% Final Exam)... so I really feel stressful, but don't worry, i know how to manage my time and my stressful. when i was lost, i will try to rest awhile, for example chit chatting with friend, playing piano, writing blog or listening to the music....


I wish myself everything can go smoothly and get everything done on time...

1 comment:

  1. bro...take it easy k...
    everyone have their own stuff or prob...
    anyway, wish u all the best n keep in touch ya...

    ReplyDelete