Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boring day...

7.30am
Ring Ring Ring...(Alarm)
ZzzzZZzzzZZZ.....

8.42am
+.+
OMG...So late...I had Missed the class...
turn my alarm to 9.30am

8.43am
ZzzzzZZzzzZzz.....

9.30am
+.+
-.0
prepare to go for class

10.07am
reached class...
=.="
No people in the class
and walk to faculty...

10.12am
reached faculty
I: Sir, today no class?
Sir: No, i already informed u all this morning...y u don't know...
(Very Busy typing his report)
I: =.=" (keep quite)

10.15am
sit at SOCIT
Online checking Friendster and Facebook...

11.46am
getting bored n Hungry

11.50am
take away my lunch n walked back to my apartment...

12.02pm
reached apartment...
start eating....
feel bored, on PPStream, watch OSCAR 2009...

1.03pm
finished OSCAR part 1
Feel sleepy...

1.04pm
Start Sleeping...
ZzzzZZZzzzzZZZ......

1.38pm
Suddenly Scream "Ee, it is falling down"
(dreaming, tot the lizard is falling down to him)
=.="""
continue ZzZZZZZZzzzZzZzZZ...

3.24pm
+.0
look at my hp...3 missed call and 1 message

3.45pm
Ring Ring Ring...(hp)
Bel: Hello, can accompany me go oneU ?
I : Okie lu...C ya...

4.30pm
Ring Ring Ring....(hp)
Bel: Oi, i reached le...come down...
I: Okie, i am coming....

5.36pm
Reached OneU
So lucky, straight away can get parking....

5.45pm
hungry wanna eat something...
walk walk walk (around the food court)...
YUCK...Feel no nice n hot inside...

5.57pm
Ahhhh....Found "Old Asia"...
take Order
I: Chicken Chop n Ice Lemon
Bel: Wan tan and Ice Kacang
Talk talk talk
.............
...........................
...........................

7.58pm
hello, Bill please...
Back...

8.32pm
Reached apartment...

9.31pm
Yum cha v bel and noel...

10.30pm
Back....

10.36pm
reached apartment...
XXX...
Shower...

11.02pm
start to do assignment...
.........................
.........................
.........................


3.05 am
Rest and Eat Mamee
Writing this post...

Now.... Continue my assignment...

Are u Boring as me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment