Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Japanese Buffet 4 (Last Chapter : The End)

Erm.... The last 3 japanese buffet was very happy, eat a lot... keep eating eating and eating... after eating will take dessert . But this time....................

Something surprise that asked from her, so i think and think... and got the idea very fast...

which is that i had promised her that i wanna bring her to Tenji.... immediately i make a reservation.... I know this is the last dinner with her... but when i back i act like don't know, trying to kiss her, but got rejected. I know the time is coming.... when reached Tenji... we took a lot of dishes.... she hold my shirt... feel sweet as well... but after finished eating... we bring out the topic... Really cannot.... still the same problems there...Both of us really are not in a good mood, during eating that time, i thought there still will has another chance... After eating, we talk about it, and i just realized there has no way to get back... When we leave the restaurant she hold my shirt again, till outside the restaurant...

Both of us singing inside the car, shouting here and there...

The last night...

Everything ended tonight

The last time she massage for me
The last time I massage for her
The last time she kiss me
The last time I kiss her
The last time she hugs me
The last time I hug her

We still love each other, but there really got a big problem between us...
She said totally cut off...
but i told her that this time go,
Maybe we will not meet up again
Maybe we will become stranger to each other

She said yea... 
have to see our fate

Lastly i tell her...
Sometimes, Fate created by ourself

To : HY :
You are the most that I love,
we really act like a couple.
we went through a lot,
Thanks for giving me such sweet memories with you
GoodBye my love one.
and
Must Take Good Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment