Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going To The Next Station


Bye...
I am inside the bus now,
The bus start moving, I sit at the back and lying on the seat....
The bus brings me all the places that i have went through...
Those sweet memories appeared in front of me and passing one by one...until the end...
After reached the end, i started see those places that i never seen before...Feel very strange...
Wanna ask the bus driver to "U" turn, turn to the place that i familiar but bus driver said "Sorry there has no place for me to "U" turn, and this road is straight and has no ending, you only can drop the place that you want"...
So the bus keep moving and I go back to my seat looking for the place that i want to drop...
During this journey i tell myself, everything will be brand new when i reach the place that i want, look forward...
future is waiting me...i need to put more effort... and i wish myself a very GOOD LUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment