Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion Lunch

Reunion Dishes (Still got a lot more, just no enough space to put)

After the reunion lunch they start gambling...haha^^
Today is 30th night, in Chinese culture, reunion lunch will be held on this day... all the family were gathered on this day and have happy lunch... so i wake up a bit late around 12pm and prepared to go my gradma's house.... Actually my mum and my dad went to my grandma house early in the morning, because mummy need to help my aunties cook for the reunion lunch....

When i reached my grandma's house all the family from KL already there and some of them are burning the "gold paper"... then have to call so many people when see them like, ber jik gong, ber gor ma, shi jik gong, ah gong, ah ma....and so on... see one call one... i pray before entering the living hall... after praying i were sitting on the living hall and talk with my "GuGu" (same age with me) we are sharing about our working life....

When i saw my grandpa and grandma knees down in front of the god i know the reunion lunch is going to start... there are tooo many people so for the teenagers have to stand to eat... wow...nice...

finished eating and rest awhile and leave my grandma's house to my mother side grandma's house... and have another reunion lunch with them..hahaha... after eating, i took a nap.... 

i am going to shower now, because later have to go my grandma's house again... because have to pray, (in chinese we call Bai Tian Gong)... For me the main thing is after praying i can get Ang pow (Red packet inside with money) from those who were get married...haha

Excited now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment