Monday, February 15, 2010

1st day Chinese New Year

So lazy to wake up, but cannot still have to wake up... because my bro is keep on screaming on me, said he is very hungry.....after everything prepared we went to my grandma house to have breakfast, today every dish is vegi... but still very nice... no meat at all...

Since i have been working for 4 months and never give daddy mummy a single coin so i give them each an ang pow, grandpa n grandma, bro n sis also i give...haha^^...

after that gambling with bro and cousin.... i lost Rm 10++ T.T...

at night after dinner my grandma grandpa uncle aunty they all come to my house and have tea outside....
my uncle bought Kong Ming Den (Kong Ming Light) as the pic below... when the kong ming den is going to launch to the sky i start speech my wishes in my heart...^^...i hope it comes trueee...

No comments:

Post a Comment