Saturday, November 20, 2010

Abit upset~~~

I've been working for one year plus... They hired me is because someone leaving... So by that time in the office has two salesman n one manager... But one month after i joined the company... All of the left... And they hired a new manager n a salesman... I am doing IT stuff... So everythig that related to IT i have to handle... No one assist me...

Today... During the meeting i my boss was complain about me, he said he got pressure followed by my manager she said she got pressure too is because of me, all is because of me, no income blame to me as well... Everything need to rush need fast... But i only got one brain... How to do it that fast... My boss owes think it is easy... He is the one saying n i m the one doing... I rushed the work for them till midnight, they dont see... They said they got presure... But they wont feel that i got presure... I really regret that i stay...

Nvm, it is a very good experience for me... I will learn n train myself stronger to defeat you...

Jyef is still moving forward!!!

2 comments:

  1. every boss also like dat 1...rmb dont treat ur employee like dat when next time u be the boss...haha

    ReplyDelete